If you want to invest in the stock market for the first time, here are five pieces of advice:
- Do as much research as possible about the company you want to invest in.
- Form your own opinion about the possible investments.
- Only invest in companies, where you understand the business model.
- Invest in a company you are willing to hold for at least 10 years.
- Invest regularly and do not invest all your money at the same time.
Here you will find detailed investment analysis of companies listed on the stock market. Additionally, you can find a short Johnson & Johnson investment analysis.