Johnson & Johnson (J&J) was founded in 1887 in the State of New Jersey (United States) and has currently about 132,200 employees worldwide. The company focus on products, which are related to physical health. Johnson & Johnson is a holding company with 260 operating companies conducting business in virtually all countries of the world. Here you can find a short investment analysis of Johnson & Johnson.
Reasons why to invest in Johnson & Johnson:
- Medical progress, growing life expectancy, and the growing demand for health products in emerging markets are leading to the continuous growth of the worldwide healthcare market.
- Johnson & Johnson operates in three different business segments, which are constantly growing industries: Consumer products, pharmaceutical products, and medical devices.
- With an investment in Johnson & Johnson, you invest in a consumer product, pharmaceutical, and medical devices company, and you diversify your risk by investing in one company.
- As a dividend aristocrat, Johnson & Johnson has been a very reliable dividend payer for the last 57 years.
- Since J&J is not a cyclical company, it has had a very stable performance during times of previous economic crises and instability (such as the dot-com bubble in 2000, the financial crisis in 2007, and the COVID-19 crisis in 2020).
- If Johnson & Johnson continues to generate an organic profit growth per year between 3% and 5%, a long-term yield between 8% and 10% per year for your investment can be expected.
Here you can find a short investment analysis of Johnson & Johnson. Additionally, you can find the investment analysis of other companies listed on the stock market.